April 22, 2010, 7 – 9 PM
Irving Elementary School, 1125 S. Cuyler
I-290 Resurfacing Starts in April
How the Village will minimize impact of vehicles using our streets as alternate routes.
IDOT is considering lane expansion for I-290
Why the Village and citizens are advocating for alternative solutions.
Roosevelt Rd. Streetscaping Summer 2010
What the project does and what the transformation will look like.
- Robert Cole, Assistant Village Manager
- Rick Tanksley, Oak Park Chief of Police
- Officer John Rumoro, RBO Zone 7
- Craig Failor, Village Planner
- Jim Budrick, Village Engineer
- Paul Zimmerman, Roosevelt Rd. Business Assoc.
- Rick Kuner, Citizens for Appropriate Transportation
- Daniel Grove, The Lakota Group